Capturing everything, so I don’t forget anything.
I am a Savannah, Georgia based photographer. I absolutely love what I do and cannot imagine doing anything else. Over the past decade, photography has become an incredible passion. I have years of experience in landscape, nature, weather, portraiture and will soon launch a separate boudoir photography company.
I am also a mother of a beautiful, sassy seventeen year old. We share our home with our sweet fur babies, Harper (our Aussie mix) and Hope (our Calico/Tortie mix). When I am not behind a camera, you may find me walking the beautiful beaches of the Georgia Coast, traveling, cooking, painting or even writing poetry.
You may recognize my work from a number of publications;
- WTOC (Local Savannah News)
- WJCL (Local Savannah News)
- Fox28 (Local Savannah News)
- Explore Georgia’s 2020 Tour Guide (Published)
- Visit Tybee (Instagram, Facebook and their website)
- Visit Savannah (Instagram)
- Discover Tybee (Instagram and Facebook)
- Golden Isles (Instagram)
- Georgia Coast (Instagram)
- Prime Beach USA (Instagram)
- Best of the Peach State (Instagram)
- Best of the USA (Instagram)