Something new. It’s been a while since I’ve attempted this blogging thing. I’m not going to promise that I’ll be very good at it, or even keeping up with it. But I figured I’d give it a try again anyway.
Allow me to tell you a little about myself.
- I’m Teresa.
- I’m from SE Georgia, 75 miles from the coast. That being said, my heart now resides in California.
- I’m a weather and nature nerd.
- I have two rescue babies; an Aussie mix (Harper) and a calico mix (Hope).
- I’m goofy and I’m clumsy, and I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- Perfection is a cool, rainy day curled up with my heart watching a movie.
- I fancy myself an artist of sorts. I love to paint, draw and capture the world around me through photography.
I guess this is a good start. Now you have a general idea of what you can expect from this blog. Then again, I’m ever changing and evolving, so I could change it up at anytime.
Thanks for reading.